ANKEN Shanghai Co-working
ANKEN Co-working spaces consist of workplaces on flexible terms within a creative loft type environment. Catering largely to the growing number of small and medium businesses establishing in Shanghai, ANKEN opened this Co-working space in 2006 and was one of the first co-working spaces in Shanghai.
Our unique alternative, offers an open floor plan, high ceilings, shared facilities, break-out areas and abundant natural light.
Shanghai Government Awards “Creative Industry Park” Title
2010 AustCham Westpac Australia China Business Awards (ACBA)
Winner in the Sustainable Development & People’s Choice Categories
Shanghai Government Award 4 Star Creative & Cultural Park
Shanghai Government Model Unit (Promotion of IP)
- Ample natural light and high ceilings
- Reclaimed timber flooring throughout
- Responsive building management
- 24/7 access and security
- Lounge, kitchen and break-out area
- Additional meeting spaces available for use
- Warehouse Cafe located on ground floor
2A ANKEN Green, 668 Huai An Rd, Jing An District, Shanghai