ANKEN Australia House Sustainable Contemporary Office Building
A mixed-use office and commercial development in Chang Ning District, nearby the Huashan Rd parkland and Radisson Hotel.
ANKEN Australia House aims to encourage an active community environment over seven floors, with shared public spaces – including rooftop terraces, a landscaped courtyard and ground floor, street frontage retail/commercial units. Sustainable, contemporary building design with a transparent, prefabricated façade – creating soft, natural light throughout the building and a striking contemporary facade at night time.
2018 Silver Medal by the Shanghai Green Building Council
- Stand-alone corner building
- Tree lined neighborhood
- Striking contemporary designed facade
- Landscaped network of courtyard space and roof terraces
- Sustainable design and management practices throughout
- Responsive building management
- 24/7 access and security
- Onsite parking available
- Convenient location close to transport, other amenities and parkland
80 Pingwu Rd, Chang Ning District, Shanghai